Dear St. Martha Parents,
St. Martha School has chosen REACH Alert as a new emergency system. This decision was based on the services they can provide and also on the recommendations from other users including the Archdiocese of Louisville.
We are requesting all of our school families to register for this service. With REACH Alert, we can immediately advise you delayed openings, power outages, broken water line or other emergencies. After your registration, we can send you an alert on your cell phone, home phone, or email within seconds.
You decide how you want to receive our alerts: text message, voice advisories, and/or e-mail. All you need to do is:
- Go to www.reachalert.com to register for the service.
- Click on “Create Account”
- Follow the prompts and enter your contact information so that you will receive alerts via your preferred method (text message, voice call, or email.
- Enter the name of our school when asked which network you want to join.
- For security, the system will ask you for your registration/ID #; simply use your child’s lunch account number.
The entire process should take about 60 seconds. Note for text messaging: If you request text messages, within seconds, Reach Alert will send your phone a text message with a four digit validation code. When you receive the four digit number, simply enter this number on the registration screen and then click on the word VALIDATE. The process is very simple.
Please register today. This will be our primary means of sharing emergency and time sensitive information. If you don’t register, you may miss critical announcements!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Ken Weber at Reach Alert. whose contact information is listed below:
Ken Weber, COO, Reach Alert
(877) 307-9313 Toll-free
(502) 235-9697 (cell)
Michael Bickett, Principal